The Value of Our Services
What is a Virtual Assistant and why have one?
Virtual Assistants (VA for short) are capable individuals who can complete a variety of administrative, technical, and creative tasks from virtually anywhere (remotely) enabling company owners to concentrate on their business and customers.
Having a Virtual Assistant means that you have full control of your budget. Virtual assistants save you money on costs such as office space, internet, and annual leave. We free up some of your valuable time so that you can focus on doing the tasks that you enjoy doing and the tasks that only you can do.
At Gravan Business Solutions our services are divided into what we call “P.A.C.T.S”
P – Personal
A – Administrative
C – Creative
T – Technical
S – Service
- Travel Assistant (research and scheduling arrangements such as flights, hotels, restaurant bookings, etc).
- Manage your diary, calendar, appointments, reminders etc.
- Book personal appointments (e.g. doctor’s appointments, personal trainer, etc).
- Email correspondence (emailing on your behalf)
- Forwarding emails/messages to other team members
- Drafting replies to frequently asked questions via email
- Client onboarding tasks like responding to emails and sending invoices and contracts
- Managing payments and invoicing
- Making collections calls (in the case of late or non-payment)
- Reminder calls for payments due
- Data capturing
- Typing of letters/documents
- Document formatting
- Transcription of meeting minutes
- Setting up spreadsheets
- Ordering supplies
- Following up with leads/clients
- Event planning & project management (company functions and work events)
- Organising online/Cloud files
- Creative/Ghost writing (the writing of literary or journalistic works, speeches, or other texts that are officially credited to another person as the author)
- Writing blog posts, newsletters, email funnels, etc.
- Writing social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Editing & proofreading blog posts, books, websites, newsletters, recipes, etc.
- Creating product descriptions for online shops
- Creating resumes
- Source stock images for use in presentations, blog posts, social media, etc.
- Creating graphics for blog posts
- Photo editing
- Photography for websites and promotional materials
- Branding services
- Arrange gifts for clients according to client’s budget given
- Sending Thank You notes/greeting cards (online)
- Writing job listings/Creating Job ads
- Formatting blog posts
- Web design and maintenance
- Updating websites and plugins
- Website security and backups
- Website SEO
- Tracking and fixing broken links
- Analytics reporting (Google Analytics, email, social media, etc)
- Setting up goals in Google Analytics
- Setting up or migrating email lists to a new email service provider
- Setting up newsletter opt-in forms and sequences
- Database creation and management
- Shopping cart installation/maintenance
- Creating surveys and online forms
- Troubleshooting, IT support
- Customer Service
- Reply to common customer service questions
- Troubleshoot customer problems
- Handle customer complaints/queries
- Proactively reach out to customers to check for satisfaction with your client’s product
- Report back to your client about the common complaints or issues with the product/service
You only have to do a few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” – Warren Buffett